Top 5 Reasons To Use A CDL Staffing Agency
As we move closer and closer to 2016, many working professionals begin to evaluate their goals and objectives for the upcoming year. If you’re a CDL truck driver, now is NOT the time to hold back and wait until after the holidays. CDL drivers are in such high demand, the perfect opportunity are a plenty for drivers this holiday season.
This time of year, many CDL staffing agencies are hiring for local and daily drivers, holiday and seasonal drivers, and weekend drivers only. This is a perfect opportunity to work daily yet spend plenty of time with your family. Seasonal work is a perfect time to save extra money on the side for a rainy day or to spend at a later time on a family vacation.
NOW is the perfect time to work with a CDL staffing agency and here’s why:
1. Job Flexibility – Many of our seasonal positions offer “No Force Dispatch.” This means you choose when and where you want to work. This allows you the freedom to work as much or as little as you want to creating a healthy life-work balance.
2. The Working Job Interview – Temp to hire driver jobs are an excellent way to make sure the job is the right opportunity for you and the employer. If for some reason it is not the right job, you can continue working and gain valuable experience until the right opportunity becomes available.
3. Excellent Pay and Compensation – As we mentioned earlier, CDL truck drivers are in high demand. Staffing Agencies and Employers are willing to offer competitive pay and benefits to find the right driver. This is true for both temporary and temp to hire driver jobs.
4. Gain Valuable Experience – Working for a CDL Staffing Agency gives you the opportunity work with many great employers and being exposed to a variety of trucking jobs. Having a diverse background can impress employers so much that they may offer you a permanent position.
5. Increased Compensation – The last tip can go hand and hand with this. More experience and skill set along with a diversified background can increase your earning potential. Working with Contracted Driver Services will help you supplement your level of income while helping you find that dream job you’ve been waiting for.
If you’re not satisfied with your current situation or are unemployed, check out our CDL Job Board.